Opportunities for International Consultants
- Professional and experienced in client acquisition
- Ambitious, Goal orientated and Competitive
- Existing client base would be an advantage
- Willing to take further examinations to work in regulated territories
- Financially Independent
- Our 20 Year Heritage, Global Presence and Local Expertise
- Our strong international brand presence
- Extensive training, and ongoing development from our Senior Consultants and Partners
- Access to admin support so you can spend more time with clients
- Working from one of our offices in China, Africa or the Philippines
- International business development team and researchers helping drive your business
- Regular private client events and seminars in all locations
- Full back office support including IT, Marketing & the client servicing team
- Investor Buy in scheme when joining AMA
- Up to a 75% share of initial advice fees, plus residual fees on AUM
- Share scheme participation-at Senior Partner level
- Investor Buy-out scheme when retiring from the business.
- Qualified leads*
Opportunities for Business Development Consultants – South Africa & Philippines
- As a Business Development Consultant, your main task will be to develop and generate client leads. You will be the first impression of the company for many potential clients, so your priority should be to appropriately represent and promote our quality services. The main goal of consultants is to book appointments with qualified prospects for your consultants to begin relationships with these potential clients. For this reason you will be in close contact with various Consultants to coordinate the success of these meetings.
Role and Responsibilities
- Generating new leads
- Calling leads to arrange meetings
- Managing the appointment schedule of your respective International Consultant
- Liaising with prospects, confirming appointments, managing meetings
Successful Business Development Coordinators may be given a fast track opportunity to move into different roles in the company including: Trainee Advisor, Personal Assistant, Client Services Manager or any other suitable role within the company.
Whoever you may be, with whatever experience you may have, there is one characteristic we always look for – a willingness to learn new ideas, not to replace those that you already have, but to add to them. If you feel that joining Austen Morris Associates would be a step forward in your career, please complete the form on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org.